Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Standard Edition (PS4)
We have reviewed our shipping policy and are now dispatching orders once a week to most countries. The Royal Mail service is slightly slower than usual as postal/courier partners across the globe have implemented special measures during this difficult time although customers can still track their orders and will receive a tracking reference and confirmation email when their order has been shipped. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions,
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding and Stay Safe.
Please note. If your order contains a game that has not yet been released (pre-order) the complete order will be shipped when ALL the games become available. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you place separate orders if you want to receive current titles now
This product is for the standard retail version of Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles (PS4). Additional Signature Edition content is not included.
- Region Free PS4 'Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles' Game
The open-world exploration adventure game from the former Activision and Rocksteady veterans at Prideful Sloth, will be released at retail for PlayStation 4, courtesy of Merge Games.
Yonder is set on the massive island of Gemea, a lush frontier with eight distinct environments ranging from sunny tropical beaches to frigid snow-capped summits. Each location has its own flora and fauna, along with changing seasons and a day-night cycle. Gemea, once a paradise, still maintains the appearance of one, yet an evil murk has enshrouded the land and its people in despair.
By contributing to the island through talents like farming, crafting, cooking, fishing and brewing, relationships can be built with the locals, who offer everything from resources to a new farm as rewards.
At the heart of Yonder, is a game that delivers a sense of discovery, wrapped in a familiar yet unique adventure.
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
- Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customisation.
- Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the murk from the island.
- Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
- Set in a welcoming world you'll want to visit again and again
- A mix of hand-tailored and procedurally generated quests.
- Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
- A dynamic living world – seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
Supports the following languages:
|Portuguese - Brazil||Japanese||Spanish - Latin American|