Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition - Standard (PS4)
For important Brexit, pre-order and shipping information please click here to read more details.
Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition includes all of the following content:
- Darkest Dungeon Base Game
- Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court DLC
- Darkest Dungeon: The Shieldbreaker DLC
Darkest Dungeon® is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring.
Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You'll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit your heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
Can you stem the tide of eldritch horrors erupting across your family’s ancestral estate?
Remember: nothing can be gained without loss. Descend at your peril...
Darkest Dungeon®: The Crimson Court
Darkest Dungeon®: The Crimson Court is the first expansion for the award-winning grim and gothic RPG by Red Hook Studios. Crimson Court is a parallel campaign experienced alongside the main Darkest Dungeon content that will provide you with new challenges and variation at every difficulty level.
- A new hero class: The Flagellant!
- A new dungeon region: The Courtyard
- A full faction of new deadly foes
- 5 new Bosses with some of the most complex and devious mechanics yet.
- A new wandering boss: The Fanatic
- Districts: 10 new buildings to upgrade your Town
- Massive, sprawling maps with locked doors, prisoner rooms, and progress saves
- Lore-driven trinket sets for all heroes - with set bonuses!
Darkest Dungeon®: The Shieldbreaker
The Shieldbreaker is a powerful ally in the fight to reclaim the Estate and banish the evil that squats in the Darkest Dungeon. A highly-tactical and solid damage dealing hero, she truly excels when countering monsters with high protection and those who guard their allies. Her movement, speed, and targeted abilities make her a valuable ally for dismantling intractable monster groups. Though relatively low health, the Shieldbreaker is yet highly survivable in short bursts thanks to her Aegis scales.
- New hero class: the Shieldbreaker
- Shieldbreaker class-specific trinkets, including a lore set
- 3 New Monsters - frightful illusions from the Shieldbreaker's origin, now slithering forward to infest the Estate
- New Consumable Item - Aegis Scale, providing a last bastion of protection for when a hero truly needs it.
Supports the following languages:
|Polish||Portuguese - Brazil||Russian||Italian||Simplified Chinese|