Valfaris - Signature Edition (Switch)
Please note. If your order contains a game that has not yet been released (pre-order) the complete order will be shipped when ALL the games become available. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you place separate orders if you want to receive current titles now.
*Digitally Printed Signed Artwork
This product is for the Signature Edition version of Valfaris for Nintendo Switch. This is a PEGI rated version that plays in all regions.
- A region free version of the game (Nintendo Switch - the game will be PEGI rated but playable in any region).
- Two CDs of the seismic soundtrack recorded by extreme metaller Curt Victor Bryant (former Celtic Frost guitarist).
- Two art cards - one featuring exclusive in-game imagery and the other bearing digital signatures of the dev team.
- A paper-back art booklet filled with awesome pixel art from the game and concept sketches.
- Two exclusive metal pin badges – featuring The Bringer of Mayhem and the Unlimited Energy Skull.
Set in a far corner of space, Valfaris is a heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer and the next game from the team behind Unity Awards finalist, Slain: Back From Hell. Brutal combat. Deadly enemies. Stunning pixel art. Savage soundtrack. Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole.
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness.
Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry.
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris.
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird).
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour.
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant.
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell.
Supports the following languages:
|Portuguese||Russian||Japanese||Polish||Portuguese - Brazil|
Where available, international orders now feature a tracked service as standard. Customers will receive notification and tracking details on the day their order ships. UK shipments are made via Royal Mail's 48 hour service.
International orders may take from 7 - 14 days to arrive.
UK orders may take up to 7 days to arrive.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org