Dead Cells - Signature Edition (PS4)
WE HAVE TAKEN THE DECISION TO SUSPEND ALL SHIPPING. WE ARE OF THE OPINION THAT INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE RESOURCES SHOULD BE KEPT AS FREE AS POSSIBLE FROM NON-ESSENTIAL DELIVERIES TO BE BEST PLACED TO SERVE OUR COMMUNITIES AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME. WE WILL REVIEW THE SITUATION ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND ALL ORDERS CURRENTLY IN OUR SYSTEM WILL BE SHIPPED AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT SUPPORT@SIGNATUREEDITIONGAMES.COM
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO RESUMING NORMAL SERVICES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING
Please note. If your order contains a game that has not yet been released (pre-order) the complete order will be shipped when ALL the games become available. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you place separate orders if you want to receive current titles now
International orders may take from 7 - 14 days to arrive.
UK orders may take up to 7 days to arrive.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A region free 'Dead Cells' Game On PlayStation4 (inc. mini-artbook)
- A double-CD digipak soundtrack
- An exclusive enamel character pin
- A fifty-six-page hardback artbook
- A certificate of authenticity featuring digital Motion Twin autographs
- An outer box featuring exclusive artwork with a spot-gloss finish
Dead Cells puts you in control of a failed alchemic experiment trying to figure out what's happening on a sprawling, ever-changing and seemingly cursed Island. Tough but fair combat, responsive controls, challenging foes, permadeath and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble, make for a demanding, visceral and cathartic action game.
Experience a roguevania, mixing an interconnected world, branching paths and unlockable skills with the constant adrenaline-pumping threat of permadeath. No checkpoints. You either vanquish the final boss in one go, or you try again. However, you keep some of your progress for successive runs; new paths you’ve unlocked, access to new levels, mutations, abilities and weapons.
Speaking of weapons, Dead Cells features a plethora of ways to slay your enemies. A large variety of swords, bows and of course spells, but also whips, grenades and turrets, each one with its own unique twist. Plus, mutations and scrolls allow you to build and customize your character differently with each and every run.
At the end of the day though, it’s YOUR skills as a player that matter most! Roguelites are about constantly sharpening your skills, until what was an insurmountable obstacle becomes a walk in the park. Patience, you’ll get better!… eventually.
- Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.
- 2D Souls-lite Action: Tough but fair combat, the iconic dodge roll, more than 90 weapons and spells with unique gameplay… The unforgiving action wed to the absence of any kind of safety net makes for an adrenaline pumping ride each and every run.
- Nonlinear progression: Sewers, Ossuary or Ramparts? Once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow you to access new paths to reach your objective. Opt for the path that suits your current build, your play style, or just your mood.
- Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers and breath in that fresh sea mist infused air...
Supports the following languages:
|Korean||Traditional Chinese||Portuguese - Brazil||French - Canadian||Spanish - Latin American|