Truberbrook - Standard Edition (Switch)
- Region Free Nintendo Switch Trüberbrook game
Trüberbrook is a thrilling mystery adventure game set in rural Germany in the late 1960s. The player takes the role of young american physicist Tannhauser, who happens to end up in the eponymous village of Trüberbrook, an ageing but beautiful health resort somewhere in the densely forested countryside of West Germany. Tannhauser, while working on his PhD thesis, comes to Trüberbrook seeking to crack a tiresome mental block. But something in this town seems strangely spaced out, as the superficial German homeland setting gradually evolves into a puzzling sci-fi mystery.
One of the most distinctive features of the game is its unique visual style: the scenery and all of the backdrops are built as real miniature scale models, captured via photogrammetry, digitally polished and then blended with animated characters, visual effects and set extensions. Gameplay-wise, Trüberbrook is a somewhat classic point-and click adventure game with a modern approach. The mood and atmosphere of the game is inspired by TV series like 'Twin Peaks', 'The X-Files' and 'True Detective'. The game mixes German folklore with a gripping sci-fi storyline, covering universal themes like love, friendship, loyalty, rootlessness, self-discovery and dinosaurs.
- 1960's Cold War setting in rural West Germany.
- Sci-fi mystery adventure with an atmosphere reminiscent of "Twin Peaks", "The X-files" and "True Detective".
- Gripping storyline covering universal themes like love, friendship, loyalty, rootlessness, self-discovery and dinosaurs.
- Unique visuals due to hand-crafted miniature scale models captured via photogrammetry.
Supports the following languages:
|Korean||Simplified Chinese||Traditional Chinese||Ukrainian||Czech|