Streets of Rage 4 - Signature Edition (PS4)
COVID-19 Lockdown in the UK is beginning to ease which means regular Signature Edition shipping is back up and running. We are back to processing, packing and shipping orders on a daily basis (Monday to Friday). Our primary shipping partner, the Royal Mail, has informed us that that some countries are still taking a little longer than usual to deliver parcels because of the global pandemic, but if you have any question please contact our fantastic Customer Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will do their best as always to help.
Please note. If your order contains a game that has not yet been released (pre-order) the complete order will be shipped when ALL the games become available. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you place separate orders if you want to receive current titles now.
This product is for the Signature Edition version of Streets of Rage 4 (PlayStation 4).
- Region free copy of Streets of Rage 4 on PlayStation 4 (includes reversible cover, art booklet and keyring).
- Five limited edition enamel pins featuring Cherry Hunter, Blaze Fielding, Axel Stone, Adam Hunter and Floyd Iraia.
- Numbered collector’s certificate.
- Axel Stone's blue bandana complete with Streets of Rage 4 logo.
- 2CD Full Original Soundtrack.
- Packaged in a sturdy “Sierra” box with outer sleeve.
Amongst the best beat’em up series ever created, jammin’ ‘90s beats and over the top street beating, the iconic series Streets of Rage comes back with a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore.
The all-time classic Streets of Rage, known as Bare Knuckle (ベア・ナックル Bea Nakkuru) in Japan, is a beat ‘em up series known for timeless gameplay and electronic dance influenced music. Streets of Rage 4 builds upon the classic trilogy’s gameplay with new mechanics, beautiful hand-drawn visuals and a God tier soundtrack.
Team up with iconic and brand-new characters
Streets of Rage 4 got its iconic characters back: Axel, Blaze, and Adam teaming up with new brother and sister in arms Floyd Iraia and Cherry Hunter. With some brand-new moves and kickass tracks to take a listen, our heroes are ready to dish out beatdowns to a fledgling group of ill-advised criminals in full force.
Nostalgia strikes again
One of your dreams is coming true. In addition to the 5 new characters, unlock and play your favorite pixelated characters from the previous Streets of Rage games such as Axel, Adam, Blaze, Skate, Max and many more with their own retro SFX, in gorgeous HD hand-drawn urban environments. And for the full nostalgic experience, you will also be able to play with the music of the previous Streets of Rage games!
Outstanding Hand-Drawn Visuals
Streets of Rage 4 will be the first entry to the core series in 25 years, standing as Axel, Adam or Blaze’s glorious return to serving up side-scrolling beatdowns. With lush hand-drawn animations, new combat abilities, and fresh tracks from an amazing team of composers, Streets of Rage 4 will be a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore.
Epic line-up of legendary games composers
The Streets of Rage series is known for its electronic dance influenced music around the world.
Led by Olivier Derivière the soundtrack of Streets of Rage 4 will be composed by not only an all-star ensemble of Japanese memorable musical architects in the video game history but also by 4 Western rising stars:
- The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
- Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
- Clean up Wood Oak City by yourself or with another friend online !
- Team up to 4 people offline to take the city back for the very first time!
- Classic gameplay enhanced with brand-new mechanics.
- Soundtrack by a wide all-star line up of world-class musicians.
- Braised chicken everywhere.
- A dozen former Streets of Rage characters unlockable and playable in their original pixel versions.
- Play with the music of the previous Streets of Rage games.
- 12 unique stages.
Supports the following languages:
Where available, international orders now feature a "tracked" service as standard. Customers will receive notification and tracking details on the day their order ships. UK shipments are made via Royal Mail's 48 hour service.
Shipments are made each working day, Monday through Friday. Orders placed over a weekend will be processed the following Monday.