Bounty Battle - Signature Edition (Switch)
If your order contains a game that has not yet been released (pre-order) the complete order will be shipped when ALL the games become available. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you place separate orders if you want to receive current titles now
This product is for the Signature Edition version of Bounty Battle on Nintendo Switch.
- Region free copy of Bounty Battle on Nintendo Switch.
- Four limited edition enamel pins featuring the fighters: Atlas, Lazarus, Lilith and Tyran.
- Numbered collector’s certificate, printed with the developers' signatures.
- 34-page booklet detailing the combatants featured in Bounty Battle.
- Sturdy “Sierra” box with foam insert.
- Outer sleeve featuring alternative artwork.
A supernatural event of unknown origin caused huge vortexes to form across the multiverse. It selected the greatest warriors from each world, and bestowed upon them magical powers. Each world has its eye on the prize, fighting for ultimate control over the multiverse… with their own respective champions – who also happen to have a bounty placed on their head! Now is the time to decide who will control the Universe. All worlds collide in this final confrontation to determine the fate of the Universe.
Bounty Battle is the ultimate indie fighting game: a new multiplayer 2D fighter, where you can pit your favourite indie heroes against one another! Indie heroes from games like Guacamelee! and Darkest Dungeon, to Dead Cells, Owlboy & more battle it out in this fighter frenzy. The game features 20+ characters, each with their own Minion companion and unique abilities. Battle across levels inspired from the characters' own game worlds with up to 3 other players.
- A host of game modes including a story mode, couch multiplayer, practise and tutorial to discover your style
- Over 20 characters from your favourite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minions to summon and join the fight
- Over 10 arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
Supports the following languages: