Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Signature Edition (PS4)
International orders may take from 7 - 14 days to arrive.
UK orders may take up to 7 days to arrive.
Support Email: email@example.com
Each copy is printed digitally with developer signatures!
- Region Free PS4 'Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles' Game
- Official Yonder Artbook
- Official Yonder stickers
- Official Yonder coin
- Special Edition Box
The open-world exploration adventure game from the former Activision and Rocksteady veterans at Prideful Sloth, will be released at retail for PlayStation 4, courtesy of Merge Games.
Yonder is set on the massive island of Gemea, a lush frontier with eight distinct environments ranging from sunny tropical beaches to frigid snow-capped summits. Each location has its own flora and fauna, along with changing seasons and a day-night cycle. Gemea, once a paradise, still maintains the appearance of one, yet an evil murk has enshrouded the land and its people in despair.
By contributing to the island through talents like farming, crafting, cooking, fishing and brewing, relationships can be built with the locals, who offer everything from resources to a new farm as rewards.
At the heart of Yonder, is a game that delivers a sense of discovery, wrapped in a familiar yet unique adventure.
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
- Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customisation.
- Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the murk from the island.
- Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
- Set in a welcoming world you'll want to visit again and again
- A mix of hand-tailored and procedurally generated quests.
- Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
- A dynamic living world – seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
Supports the following languages:
|Portuguese - Brazil||Spanish - Latin American||Japanese|