Dungeon of the Endless - Signature Edition (PS4)
COVID-19 Lockdown in the UK is beginning to ease which means regular Signature Edition shipping is back up and running. We are back to processing, packing and shipping orders on a daily basis (Monday to Friday). Our primary shipping partner, the Royal Mail, has informed us that that some countries are still taking a little longer than usual to deliver parcels because of the global pandemic, but if you have any question please contact our fantastic Customer Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will do their best as always to help.
Important ordering information
If your order contains a game that has not yet been released (pre-order) the complete order will be shipped when ALL the games become available. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you place separate orders if you want to receive current titles now.
This product is for the Signature Edition version of Dungeon of the Endless on PlayStation 4.
The Signature Edition version of Dungeon of the Endless includes:
- Region free copy of Dungeon of the Endless on PlayStation 4
- Two limited edition enamel pins
- Numbered collector’s certificate
- 56-page Dungeon of the Endless artbook
- Sturdy “Sierra” box with foam insert
- Outer sleeve featuring alternative artwork
Dungeon of the Endless is the award-winning Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense game, in which you and your team of heroes must protect the generator of your crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as you try to find your way out...
WHAT’S BEHIND THE DOOR?
A few hundred condemned criminals were being shipped to the Auriga system on board the prison hulk “Success”.
While this was presented as a chance to earn back their place in society by working hard for the common good, they understood that in fact they would be slave labor, sent to colonize an unexplored planet.
All they knew about Auriga Prime was what the probes told them: it had water, temperate zones, plant life, and plenty of metals in the crust.
In fact, the planet Auriga once hosted a major settlement of the galaxy-travelling ancestors known as the Endless.
In addition, the planet was still orbited by a functioning (and well cloaked) defensive system, which sprang eagerly to life upon the arrival of the Success.
Within a few minutes, the ship was nothing but a few large chunks of metal falling toward the planet.
Luckily, every set of holding cells also functioned as an escape pod, so the ship let itself disintegrate and the surviving prisoners fell bruised but (temporarily) alive and (momentarily) safe to the planet below.
Safe, that is, until they realized that they had crashed through some sort of Endless facility, all the way down to a sub-basement so deep and ancient it might as well be called a dungeon…
Gather A Team
- Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)
- Equip them, deploy them, and earn powerful abilities
- Manage the balance between ex-prison inmates and guards
Build Your Defenses
- Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms
- Use scarce resources to help your team survive
- Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters
- Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies
Open the Door
- Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything
- Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts
- Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level
- Fight your way to the surface to discover the truth about Auriga
The game also includes the following content/DLC
- Deep Freeze
- Death Gamble
- Rescue Team
- Organic Matters
Supports the following languages: