Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Signature Edition (PS5)
|Be one of the first to pre-order the Signature Edition version of Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles and you'll receive this coin with your order when it ships! Limited, available only while stocks last.|
The Signature Edition version includes
Unwind and enjoy the slow life in Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles, a relaxing open-world adventure game.
Yonder is set on the massive island of Gemea, a lush frontier with eight distinct environments ranging from sunny tropical beaches to frigid snow-capped summits.
Each location has its own flora and fauna, along with changing seasons and a day-night cycle. Gemea, once a paradise, still maintains the appearance of one, yet an evil murk has enshrouded the land and its people in despair.
As the hero of Gemea, you can seek out the hidden and whimsical creatures known as Sprites. Use their power to clear the Murk and restore nature’s beauty.
As you explore Gemea, you can barter with friendly locals, discover unique materials to craft with, befriend the adorable wildlife and even create your own working farm.
Yonder offers a world to lose yourself in; a world filled with the wonder of discovery and the spirit of adventure.
- PlayStation 5 enhancements including:
- DualSense™ wireless controller haptic feedback
- DualSense™ wireless controller speaker support
- 4K and 60fps
- Additional player character accessories
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
- Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customisation.
- Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the murk from the island.
- Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
- Set in a welcoming world you'll want to visit again and again
- A mix of hand-tailored and procedurally generated quests.
- Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
- A dynamic living world – seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
Supports the following languages:
|Portuguese - Brazil||Spanish||Japanese||Korean|